Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Web Tools

I have never had a good grasp on how to use all of the neat tools available on the web. This week we worked on making ourselves familiar with all of these tools. We learned how to create a web page, how to use the internet to edit a photo, and how to use video communication on the web. One of the most difficult was the photo editing task. There are just so many different possibilities there that it is hard to familiarize yourself with it all. I don't know if i will be using the photo editor very much because i am fairly familiar with photoshop and iphoto. I am very glad that I learned how to create a web page. I think i will be using that skill a lot in my future, both in my teaching endeavors and my personal life as well. Good skills to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment