Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My experience in technology...or lack of

I don't feel like I am very technologically literate. I know that I have grown up in a technological world, and yet I feel a little out of touch with it. Until recently I have been afraid of the internet. I never had very good experiences trying to find the information that I needed. I always seemed to be led to something completely off topic and frankly I was frustrated with computers and technology. I have become a lot more familiar with computers lately and have found that they can be very helpful. In my classes growing up I have been introduced to many different programs. I even remember in Junior High that we had a tool that let us type by speaking into a headset. I am becoming more interested in technology and am excited to learn more about how to incorporate technology into my teaching. I want to feel more comfortable with modern technology.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you feel like your attitude is changing around. It can make all the difference in our ability to learn.

    It is great to have you in the class.

    ReplyDelete